Dr. M.A. MESHKOT, M.Sc., Ph.D., D.I.C.
CONTACT: E-mail: Ali@Meshkot.com, Tel and Fax: 4410 9830, Mobile 0932 920 5254
Ph.D. Glassy Metals - 1991 Imperial College of Science, Technology and medicine, London.
M.Sc. Molecular Science of Materials - 1985 University of Geenwich, London.
A Technical Consultant with a wide experience in the fields of Materials Science and Data Engineering. My special interest is contract preparation and negotiations for foreign trade in engineering supplies, laboratory testing of materials, data engineering and the application of computing to problem solving. My best qualities are my ability to apply my experience and knowledge to solve diverse problems with no supervision, and my ability to increase efficiency through the organisation and management of resources.
1. Process Control and data management for purchase orders, invoicing and documentation.
2. International Contractual Consultant for technical contracts.
3. Selection of industrial materials.
4. Preparation of specifications for quality control and testing against standards.
5. Research to find practical solutions to industrial manufacturing and technological problems.
6. Design and implementation of automated progress reports and Management Information systems.
Feb 2005 to Oct 2005, Tehran: Pars Iratel – Process Control Manager for Iran’s mobile phone project.
March 2002 to September 2004, London UK: Dr. I T, Self Employment as Dr. IT consultancy.
Jan 2001 to March 2002 Tehran Iran: Centre for the Great Islamic Encyclopaedia - Senior Consultant.
Apr 2000 to Aug 2001, Tehran Iran: Namvaran Consulting Engineers – Contracts Consultant
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all level.
· All my computing ability has been self-taught.
· I have been driving since 1980 with a clean driving license.
· My technical drawing and workshop skills are good enough to express my ideas and to make what I design.
REFERENCES: References can be provided when interview arrangements are made
Please refer to my website for further details.